NUAA’s B.E in Software Engineering and Management degree prepares you to deliver successful computerinformation systems projects for government or businesses. We combine the study of today computer information systems challenges and emerging technologies with hands-on application of the latest technical standards.
You’ll work with a complete range of platforms, devices and deployment environments with ability of research, development and maintenance of software systems for various industries, R&D institute, IT Corp., etc.. And you’ll learn critical communication and management skills for an information systems degree that will help you not just implement technological change, but lead it .
Core Course taught during the program
- Algebra & Trigonometry
- Introduction to China
- Essential Chinese (1)
- Introduction to Computer
- Orientation Program
- Basic Chinese Listening
- Basic Chinese Speaking
- Essential English Writing
- Physical Education (1)
- Calculus for Business and Management Sciences(2)
- Linear Algebra
- Engineering Economics
- Communication in Chinese (1)
- Data Structure
- Course Project: Data Structure
- Principle of Computer’s Composition
- Chinese Reading
- Information Retrieval & Utilization
- Principles of Supply-Chain Management
- Chinese-to-English Translation
- Software Engineering
- Course Project: Software Engineering
- Operating Systems
- Modern Software Development Technology
- Software Engineering Economics
- Physical Education (3)
- E-Government Affairs
- Project Management
- Network Marketing
- Multi-media Technology & Applications
- Software Architecture
- Software Maintenance
- Software Testing
- Information Security Technology
- Calculus for Business and Management Sciences
- Principles of Management
- Chinese Culture
- Essential Chinese (2)
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Course Project: Object-oriented Programming
- Academic English Writing
- Physical Education (2)
- Communication in Chinese (2)
- Database Principles & Applications
- Computer Networking
- Course Project: Database Principles & Applications
- Java Language & Programming
- Artificial Intelligence & Applications
- Cross-Cultural Management
- Information Management System
- Course Project: Information Management System
- Basic Writing in Chinese
- Knowledge Management
- Software Process & Management
- Object-Oriented Method & UML Modeling
- Physical Education (4)
- Graduation Project
Accreditation: Accredited by the Ministry of Education, China. NUAA’s degree is accepted worldwide.
NUAA’s International Link: Accredited by the Ministry of Education, China. NUAA’s degree is accepted worldwide.
Career Prospects: NUAA recent graduates have been employed by organizations such as:
And other numerous national and multinational companies in China and worldwide.
For the full list of scholarships available and how to apply please refer to the scholarship section of our website.
High School graduate with A level/10+2/WAEC or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory core subjects.
Students who are currently pursuing their final year at high school could also apply as long as they can obtain their graduation diploma before enrolling at the university.
2. Copy of your passport.
3. High School Certificate and Transcript
4. Physical Examination report.
5. Personal Statement
Please APPLY ONLINE (here) or send all the above documents to our admission section at email@example.com
You will receive your admission notice within 2 to 3 weeks.