Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship 2018
Jiangsu Provincial Government has set up the “Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship” for international students in order to promote the development of higher education of International students in Jiangsu, to further improve the profile of Jiangsu Education to the world, to highlight the brand of “Study in Jiangsu” and to make Jiangsu a preferred province for international students to study in.
This scholarship will be provided to those excellent overseas students or scholars to undertake full time study in NUAA. This is a full or partial scholarship for designated Chinese universities and certain provincial education offices in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students in China.
Application period: February 1, 2018 – April 31, 2018
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health
2. The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must be:
3. a high school’s degree holder under the age of 30 when applying for bachelor programs;
a) bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master programs;
b) master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
4. Applicants cannot be recipients of other scholarships offered by Chinese government, local governments or other organizations simultaneously.
5. Applicants should have good academic record and strong capacity in scientific research.
6. Applicants must agree to obey the relevant laws of the PRC and meet the admission requirements of NUAA.
7. Students who are currently pursuing their final year could also apply as long as they can obtain their graduation diploma before enrolling at the university.
Condition of the Scholarship
1.A fee waiver of tuition, and laboratory experiments.
2. Free on-campus dormitory accommodation, or an accommodation allowance of CNY 10000 per year.
3. A living allowance of CNY1,500 per month
4. Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Student
1.Undergraduate student / Postgraduate student: CNY 30,000 per academic year (Duration: One academic year.)
2. Non-degree program student / Exchange student: CNY 2,000 per month. (Duration: 3 to 12 months in accordance with the agreement).
1. Scanned copy of the passport page.
2. Highest diploma / degree certificate. (High school students or university students shall also provide Certificate of Enrollment from the school or the university they are studying in.)
3. Academic transcripts.
4. A Study Plan or Research Proposal; (This should be a minimum of 800 words.)
5. Two recommendation letters. (Applicants for postgraduate studies must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors with contact details of referees.)
6. The copy of valid HSK Certificate (if available), TOEFL or IELTS;
Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
1. Visit and register an individual account at Study in Jiangsu website (http://www.studyinjiangsu.org/lxjsxmgl/student_register.do)
2. Complete the online application procedure at Study in Jiangsu System. Applicants are required to select major, please select the correct discipline (for more information about the major, please refer to this link: http://ciee.nuaa.edu.cn/undergraduate-program/ for undergraduate programs or http://ciee.nuaa.edu.cn/courses-available/ for postgraduate programs)
3. Download the completed Application Form for Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship, sign it, and email it to email@example.com
4. Apply Online from NUAA’s Online Application page (https://www.studyatnuaa.org/)
5. Pay the mandatory non-refundable application fee of CNY 400 or USD$75. (Documents will be assessed for only those who have successfully paid the application fees)
6. Selected applicants will be notified by email from the office of Jasmine Talent Select Program Management Team, informing if you are admitted or not. Please make sure to check your email during the months of May-July.
7. If you are admitted, you should confirm online from your account at Study in Jiangsu website. Only after the confirmation of the selected candidate, university will dispatch the admission notice and other required documents for applying X1 student visa.
8. Scholarship will not be reserved if scholarship recipient cannot register before the registration deadline.