Foundation Program 2018
Pre-University Foundation program offer international students a pathway into NUAA’s undergraduate degree.
NUAA’s foundation program provides opportunities for students whose high school qualifications are not accepted for direct entry to an undergraduate degree.
It is an alternative pathway to get enrolled for an undergraduate degree for students who are disadvantaged by their geographical location, family situation, education history or other circumstances.
- 6 Months Foundation Program + 4 Years Undergraduate Degree
- 1 Year of Foundation Program + 4 Years of Undergraduate Degree
- 2018 March (Foundation) + 2018 September (Undergraduate Degree)
- 2018 September (Foundation) + 2019 September (Undergraduate Degree)
Who are encouraged to join the “NUAA Foundation Program”?
- Students who are waiting for their high school degree.
- Students with more than 2 years gap after high school graduation.
- Students over the age of 25 who wishes to pursue undergraduate degree
If you studied in a country with fewer than 13 years of school, and have not taken High School Diploma or A-levels or the International Baccalaureate Diploma, you may need to complete a foundation course before they enroll for NUAA’s university degree.
It is likely you will need to complete a foundation course before starting undergraduate study If you are from one of the following countries:
- Central African Republic (CAF)
- D.R Congo
- Ivory Coast
WHY NUAA’s Foundation Program:
- After completion of the course you can join the Undergraduate Degree Program.
- Transfer up to 6 credits towards your Undergraduate Degree Program
- Learn Chinese Culture (Trips to different scenic spots and other activities)
- You are guaranteed accommodation in university’s on-campus housing for international students.
- Nanjing is one of the most vibrant cities in China with a nice balance of history and internationalization.
- English Fundamentals
- Chinese Culture and Introduction to China
- Introduction to Statistics
- IT Essentials
- Physics/ Economics
- CNY 9800 for 1 semester
- CNY 19600 for 1 year (September intake only)
Deadline of Application:
- February 20, 2018 for March Session
- July 20, 2018 for September Session
Course Starts: 10th March 2018 for Spring Semester.
For further inquiry please contact Mr. Regmi, Manager of the Foundation Program at firstname.lastname@example.org