If applicants have the study experience in China, you are requested to submit the school attendance letter and non-criminal letter during the study period from their previous institutions In China.
(Those two documents need to be submitted during your registration at NUAA. Registration request will be rejected without those two documents)
1. Undergraduate Program: 17 and less than 25 years old with a high school or equivalent degree
2. Postgraduate Program: Less than 35 years old with an advanced degree in related fields.
3. Chinese Language/Foundation Program: Above 16 years old.
Language Requirement: Priority will be given to students with IELTS/TOEFL/ACT or other language proficiency test for “English Taught Program”.
Students from these countries are required to provide English Language proficiency test:
Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Central African Republic, Zimbabwe, Yemen, Oman, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia, Burundi, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Congo, Ghana, Uganda.
The minimum requirement for admission to Chinese Taught Program is Chinese Language Proficiency Test (HSK: 5 or above)
- Scanned copy of passport information page.
- Degree Certificate (including School Transcript and Graduation Certificate)
- Personal Statement.
- CV or a resume
- Recent Pp size Photo
- Medical Examination Report