Jasmine Talent Selection Program for Students to Study in Jiangsu (TSP) is a new program spearheaded by the Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship. TSP intends to select outstanding graduate students and support them as they pursue degrees in Jiangsu. Each program is carefully designed with a comprehensive curriculum. All applicants must meet the following basic requirements for the TSP.
NUAA only offers this scholarship for postgraduate candidates.
Application period: February 1, 2018 - April 30, 2018
1. Applicants must hold a valid foreign passport or nationality certificates for four years or above, and have an actual overseas residential record for at least two years over the last four years (by the end of April 30th of the year application).
2. Applicants must apply from abroad. Requirements may be flexible on an individual basis if the applicant is an outstanding new graduate from universities in Jiangsu and is recommended by his or her graduating school to pursue a master’s or doctorate degree in Jiangsu.
3. Applicants should be in good health according to the Exit and Entry Administration Law of the People’s Republic of China.
4. Applicants should have a good knowledge of and friendly attitude toward China, abide by laws and regulations, and have no criminal record.
5. Applicants should have good grades that meet the enrolment requirements of specific cultivation projects.
6. Applicants must submit two letters of recommendation from a high-level administrator and a senior teacher from the school where he or she obtained the highest degree to prove that applicant’s performance at school and academic capabilities are well qualified for further education in Jiangsu.
7. Applicants from a non-English speaking country and applying for a program taught in English should submit a valid proof of English proficiency.
8. Applicants pursuing a master’s degree should have obtained a bachelor’s degree and be 30 years old or under; those pursing a doctorate degree should have obtained a master’s degree and be 35 years old or under.
9. Applicants cannot be recipients of other scholarships offered by other parties.
Condition of the Scholarship
1. A fee waiver of tuition, and on-campus accommodation;
2. A living allowance of CNY 10,000 a year
3. Scholarship duration 1 year (for freshmen year only)
1. Application Form of the TSP;
2. Personal statement (500 words above, in Chinese or English);
3. Endorsed education certificate and transcript;
4. A copy of passport and relevant residential certificates;
5. Health certificate (medical checkup);
6. Proof of no criminal record from your native country;
7. Certificate of English language proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL);
8. Letters of recommendation from two or more senior professor;
9. Study plan (min.800 words);
10. The applicant may have to take a written examination or be interviewed.
1. Visit and register an individual account at Study in Jiangsu website (http://www.studyinjiangsu.org/lxjsxmgl/student_register.do)
2. Complete the online application procedure at Study in Jiangsu System. Applicants are required to select major, please select the correct discipline (for more information about the major, please refer to this link: http://ciee.nuaa.edu.cn/ )
3. Download the completed Application Form for Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship, sign it, and upload it at “My TSP Program – Completed Application
4. Apply Online from NUAA’s Online Application page (https://www.studyatnuaa.org/)
5. Pay the mandatory non-refundable application fee of CNY 400. (Documents will be assessed for only those who have successfully paid the application fees)
6. Selected applicants will be notified by email from the office of Jasmine Talent Select Program Management Team, informing if you are admitted or not. Please make sure to check your email during the months of May-July.
7. If you are admitted, you should confirm online from your account at Study in Jiangsu website. Only after the confirmation of the selected candidate, university will dispatch the admission notice and other required documents for applying student visa.
8. Scholarship will not be reserved if scholarship recipient cannot register before the registration deadline.