Incoming Exchange Program
Inner Campus, approx. 150RMB/day/person Off Campus, approx. 260 RMB/day/standard room (Jinjiang Hotel)
Module costs include tuition, travel to historical and cultural sites and innovation expense. Students are responsible for their own meals and personal expense. The exchange rate is approximately 6.8 RMB per USD and 8.5 RMB per Euro.
ABOUT NUAA – A PRESTIGE IN CHINA’S EDUCATION SECTOR
Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (NUAA) is one of China’s premier learning and research institutions. NUAA has developed into a very comprehensive, research-based university that excels in many aspects of engineering (particularly in Aeronautics, Astronautics, and Mechanical Engineering), science, economics and management, arts and literature, and many others.
Nanjing City – Modern and Epic, Densely Mixed
- The 600-year-old city wall of Nanjing is the world’s longest city wall.
- With respect to the number of universities, Nanjing ranks third in China, just after Beijing and Shanghai.
- Shopping malls, museums and mausoleums, parks, traditional snack shops, western restaurant & bars, university complexes, etc.
- 1 hour away from Shanghai on the high-speed train.
- Nanjing is one of the biggest and safest city to live in China.
Application Deadline: December 2018 (Spring 2019 Intake)
- Application Form for the International Students Summer Programs can be downloaded from http://iao.nuaa.edu.cn/
- Passport copy.
- Contact and Address.
Please send all the above documents by email:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +86-25-84896876
Contact person: Ms. Xu Qian (Celia)
Students Exchange Division
College of International Education
Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics
29 Jiangjun Ave., Nanjing 211100, China
Nanjing Lukou International Airport (NLIA)
(Prior reservation required)
9:30am – 5:30pm